Wednesday, March 23, 2011

JINX!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's spring...whatever! I obviously should've waited until summer for the tale of the Lord of the Snow, the diabolical snow blower and its misplaced anger. This afternoon started out with some phony flakes of snow that slowly turned into a full on show shower. By 5:30 p.m. the roads were white, and quite slippery I may add. Here are the tracks my van left as I went rogue trying to get up the driveway and into the garage without getting stuck...
I swear my van only has four wheels...that apparently defy logic in how they work together!

1 comment:

  1. I came home from the gym last night, pulled into the driveway, and promptly veered into the neighbors lawn. Ryan and Jumbo definitely had to come push me out.

    First time I've been stuck in the snow in more than a decade, and it was my own driveway in March. Nearly April.

    Absurd.

    ReplyDelete