Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Can I tell you something random?

I felt like I was being accosted by signage the other day while I was out and about! Obviously the crystal clear sparkle of my windshield helped immensely! First I ended up behind the Perky Jerky...
If you are not following closely enough, apparently they claim "Everyone Wants my Meat!" Lovely, and no. I decided to look the other way and pass that bus. I was just continuing on, minding my own business, when boom...
I am not terribly impressed by Mr. Moe's choice in ad campaigns. Right back at you!

Just keep driving, find a happy place. Oh, how about a church?
In that order? Exclusively? I kept thinking there was some news story I had missed that would help this make sense, but then gave up.

How about if I just get to the store already? There must be some mission I can accomplish.
I am going to let you guess which of these quests panned out, as only one was successful.

You know what? This was all very trying, so I should probably just soothe myself with a nice bowl of soup...

Really? Maybe I will just venture as far as the snack shack and have some chocolate.

15 comments:

  1. Haha!! You poor thing! The Universe has its eye on you for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cock flavored soup? Oh my, who would ever want to put that in their mouth? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you totally were getting some kind of subliminal messages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That soup sound delish.......NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This was hilarious! I needed the laugh, too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wild day of messages!!! Too too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cock soup OK where do you live that you have such interesting things to photograph while driving

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO This reminds me of my friend (who will remain nameless)….his family owns a large Southern sausage company, and his grandmother got upset because she thought of a slogan for the company: "Nobody Beats Our Meat" and no one wanted to use it! :/

    Here's the news story: Your crazy-ass governor said that conservatives are not welcome in his state. Well, Governor Cuomo can go suck an elf! He needs to be nice to all New Yorkers!!! He's a jerk!

    Actually, here is the direct quote: “extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault—weapon, anti-gay…have no place in the State of New York”….

    Whatever…..but he's making a terrible assumption about Conservatives and anti-gay. I'm an artist and some of the most fiscally conservative people I know are gay! :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can tell me something random any day. OMG this cracked me up. They just kept getting better and better. And yeah , the soup? I now have a much cleaner screen...
    Need my depends next time I come visit...
    Tina @ Life is Good
    A to Z Team @ Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2014
    @TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge
    http://www.facebook.com/TinaLifeIsGood

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea .. oh dear I might now look at signs in a different light - let alone the store .. great fun comments to your viewing stations in life through that sparkly screen ... I sure hope you found something suitable for Valentine's Day other than Cock soup?!

    Cheers and have a fun weekend .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha. Well, you can't blame the universe for trying to send a message.

    ReplyDelete
  12. to add to that, i have a Parrot singing Russian Opera in the Shower:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZaus2H9K8
    too good mate!
    oh btw not my parrot :P

    ReplyDelete