Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Getting to the random

I am not sure if these first two pieces of random are worth the wait, but I pass them on a regular basis and just kept neglecting to snap a photo. It feels good to finally share them!

If you have been needing a polygraph test, but were concerned about being uncomfortable, look no further...
...for as low as $99 you can find out if you are lying while remaining comfortable. I am now intrigued by the logo I must say, as nothing conjures the notion of truth more than a mythical winged stallion. Wait! I had not realized that exhibit a may actually relate to exhibit b...
...my garden will never be complete until I procure a giant miniature standard size pegasus of my very own! (I realized that I do not have a true frame of reference for the actual size of a pegasus.)

Make no mistake, I was at the check OUT window when I snapped this...
...I was just stifling so much giggling at the notion that the dermatologist's office (as in, not the pediatrician's) was having enough problems with folks touching the shamrocks that they felt a sign was necessary. There was a certain amount of urgency indicated by the hand written note...no time to print that out! I was going to suggest that perhaps they had a leprechaun infestation,  but decided these people were not the joking around kind. (And this is not the first time they have provided fodder here.

10 comments:

  1. That's really funny about the decorations! hahaha I wonder if their patients fondle decorations year round or just the shamrocks? Do they have to put up a 'do not touch the Christmas tree' sign too? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they give you the polygraph while you relax on the sofa drinking the alcoholic beverage of your choice...

    Got nothing to help you with the Pegasus dilemma.

    As for touching the shamrocks... I guess everyone's trying to "get lucky."

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing about the public is, you never know what you'll get from them. Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to pay someone...to have them tell you that you are lying?
    I need to go buy a polygraph machine and set up a stand by the road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I think someone didn't think the polygraph ad through. Maybe they should have made the marketing manager sit and see if he/she was qualified to run an ad campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some people that JUST have to have things their way. So, NO TOUCHING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection, that's brilliant 😀 love how it shows you keep your eyes open for good/funny things all the time 💚
    Andrea from D's Company #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS: wish you had a tweet button, would've liked to share this 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea, I found your blog through the A to Z Challenge. I'm a sister minion (#wHooligan) from another mother (AJ Lauer). Love your examples...humans never cease to give us things to chuckle at. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear. I need that polygraph. I often cannot tell when I am lying. And good golly, I can only imagine what decorations are so fantastic that they are constantly manhandled the groped by the general public.

    ReplyDelete