Friday, October 7, 2016

Hair and makeup!

I knew I should have had some concerns about doing something new with my hair. I guess I thought my handlers would, well, you know, HANDLE it!

Um, you don't have handlers. We own you.

That sounds slightly less glamorous, don't you think?

I can assure you that there is nothing glamorous about it at all.

So nobody is going to sweep in and help me with this coiffure?
Not unless somebody shows up to deal with mine. Nice word you used, by the way, makes us seem fancy. Granted there is no hair, no makeup, but what about wardrobe? I think we have someone for that!

Wardrobe?

Yes, it is one of our dear girl's favorite times of the year...
Nooooooooooo, not this again!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA "Take dis off!!!" How adorable! I <3 Foz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just saw this costume at Target yesterday! My favorite was the Octoberfest costumes.
    Our dog is going to be Superman.

    ReplyDelete